Lucky Friends & Avatar Poses Are Coming to Pokémon GO

Per friend per day. My friend yesterday opened a package from friend 1: nothing. Friend 2: Lucky friends. And we also have raided together before that.

1 Like

Alright, good to know that repeated actions are pointless

500 is to much.
4 poses availeble now (expect they will make more poses later on)
4 x 500 = 2000 coins = 40 days of 100% coincollection.

250 would be a more suitable price.

1 Like

Second day…
Both are best friends, we’ve made an exchange of gifts,…

And nothing, the status doesn’t change to Lucky Friends…

Lucky Friends from EX Pass Invite. (Reddit)

2 Likes

Very well, now we see obviously that it’s posible to do it…
…but still i’m waiting to know why I don’t get it, or a real introduction what to do to garantize the effect.

Because if it is random again… let’s go for hell

I think it is random. Couldn’t find nummer for it on Reddit. Could be as high as 1:10 or as low as 1:450. Or maybe there is some special mechanic behind it. It’s not known so far.

1 Like

There are still some big bugs in the system
Reddit TheSilphRoad - Niantic Support acknowledging the not guaranteed lucky trade between lucky friends bug.
Reddit TheSilphRoad - After raid with a friend, I turned lucky for her, but she did not turn lucky for me.

One of the Kids and the Wife’s account had the Lucky Friends notification pop up yesterday when I did a Raid.
Traded a couple of junk Groudon between the 2 and it was just like a disappointing CP at a Raid or a junk Egg Hatch.
Both ended up being the at the lowest end of being Luckies with poor attack stats. Trade Junk for Junk with glitter :rofl::rofl:

Got a Lucky Friend today, might do a mirror trade, need to think about what to trade for before next ex raid in a few days, low IV legendary or high level and low IV pseudo legendary?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.