Longest time defending a gym in Pokemon GO

He’s frightened… :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Not wanting people to find it

Even though I haven’t censored the badge before

Not that anyone would ever know where it is unless they have actually been there, which also is unlikely

1 Like

If I even had a hint of the censored location I’d be on the next ferry to Rotterdam to claim it as my own! :rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s just say that it isn’t I somewhere near Rotterdam, but if you ever go this way I’d be happy to meet you

Even more so when we are lucky friends

1 Like

Hey, Rotterdam is just where my nearest ferry goes to!

I can always bring my bicycle and Detective Pikachu Hat if there is some investigative work required to track down the location of the gym in question! :grinning:

2 Likes

Aha! The game is afoot!

Using my Detective Pikachu skills… I have followed the breadcrumbs you left as clues and I believe I have tracked down the secret place…

Is it here? :wink:

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like the same gym badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I 100% endorse coving the Gyms identification. I personally know real players that advertised long stays on other social media and within hours have lost Gyms where it’s not possible by a real at location player at the hour they’ve lost it.
Displaying the badge can be a good way to confirm and flush out a GPS cheat in your community.
It’s also a good way to get stuff returned from 1 sitting Gold Gyms :grinning:.

2 Likes

Drat! :weary:

How about this one then? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hmmm I wonder what Pokemon that may be

Definitely not a shell hon or a pikachu

Anyways

40+ days already

I just want to go to the gym next year and still be in there. Maybe in May next year, odds are that people are going there. (Small odds though, why would anyone go anywhere near this gym? There isn’t something of any interest)

If I ever meet one of you in person (again) I can tell the story about how I found out about the gym and got in there in the first place. @Punica maybe I can tell you about it on Sunday next week

This would be a record if it was true

1 Like

People voting 25-50 days: Chansey almost surpasses the 50 days

People voting 50 days or less; Chansey still stands

I voted 50-75 days, so let’s see if I was correct.

1 Like

56+ days already

2 Likes

3 Likes

Almost 65 days already

2 Likes