40. Trainer level + level up report

On my son’s account today:

2 Likes

CHEERS TO THE SOLSTICE EVENT!

4 Likes

I’m so close to Level 36. Less than 100K to go. I’m guessing about July 4, I’ll hit it.

3 Likes

Along with finishing my gen 1 & gen 2 dex today! It was a good one!

4 Likes

Hit Level 36 today. Can’t believe it’s 2000000 XP to get Level 37. I guess that will happen sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

3 Likes

Finally hit Level 26 yesterday. Such a long way to go still, but at least with the gym rework and raids I find myself a lot more motivated to go out and play daily, so hopefully 27 won’t take another several months.

3 Likes

Nooo, you will see, 27 is quiet easy, the “real” problem is to go higher than 30. I’m now way to 29, I needed from 0 to 25 three month, but 1 and a half to go up to 28. Really it’s a potential curve, which goes from level to level more inclinated…

3 Likes

More information can be found here:

4 Likes

Thanks, @Cirithungolem, it’s really a good list.

3 Likes

Got it after doing a Raid and beating a Snorlax! Can’t believe I got got from 37 to 38 in under 2 months!

5 Likes

8 million to go!

4 Likes

You 2 guys are at 60% now … crazy!

2 Likes

Level 35…half way to 36 :blush: I’ve found this level is easier than 34 and I’ve been playing less :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe because of the Fire and Ice event?

1 Like

It’s like the rewards get worse as you go

3 Likes

Yaaaa, after weeks I have it…

3 Likes

Finally level 36 today! Articuno was my witness as you can see.

6 Likes

I just turned level 35 today! My strategy? Do a lucky egg mass evolution WHILE walking and using GO Plus to catch Pokémon and spin stops during your evolutions! I easily made 200,000 XP with one lucky egg during this event!
( I just got a go plus today, and it’s awesome so far!)

5 Likes

I’m thinking for weeks to buy one, really it seems valuable for his outcome…

2 Likes

Just reached lv. 34 tonight!! World event has really helped on the goal!!

3 Likes