Lets talk - (anything)

Patiently waiting for LV 50 battle league.

That’s what I thought as well. But apparently his iPhone uses some extra data than android users. I’ll take a look next week wether I experience this as well

1 Like

The map of the block where I live went from recognizable to disorienting overnight. Did Niantic switch to a new map provider? (This reminds me of the big change when Niantic switched away from Google maps a few years ago…) The map here suddenly sprouted new driveways in places that are actually sidewalk entrances to properties and stairway entrances to buildings.

1 Like

I noticed the water becoming way more blue…

But the live weather seems fancy

The sun is way too big, but pretty accurate where it goes down

I see major changes today to the notifications list for my GoHub account in the upper-right of the home page, and clicking on entries in that list seems to fail (something about the item not being found). Also, I can’t find a way to clear the highlights in the list (to “mark as read”, so to say).

Did I somehow break my page? Or is there anything that tells how to use these updates? Advice on this would be welcome…

This is a bug in the new Discourse update… About the notifications

There is an official marker now! Probably doesn’t take long anymore

1 Like

That’s what I added for Zeroghan to know which one is the actual one, @Brobraam, haha.

I didn’t even know we could do that. Pm me with how

Edit: Ok I found out how to do that
Didn’t know that worked like that

1 Like

@Mr_Bogdan i sent you the last gift I kept from Disneyland Paris! Hope you van get an egg from it

1 Like

A friend told me that there will be a lot of extra remote passes at the beginning of the Fest 2021.

Anybody can give me information that it’s true?

1 Like

i didnt got but atleast i got some pokeballs and i was low on them lol

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I’ll move your post to the correct topic for you :slight_smile:

Thanks

Here’s a promo code if you want to get a Samsung T-shirt and cap:
KUAXZBJUTP3B7

2 Likes

Got back from one of my many trips this summer. Got a little over a week before I will be gone for a week again lol

Anyhow

How is everyone doing

thanks

1 Like

Seems we are all a little bit summer-lazy. I need a lot of energy to take my phone in the hand… especially when I’m under an umbrella at the beach and nice … well, without more comments

1 Like