Lets talk - (anything)

I got them, but I’m not taking off my Team Rocket sweater.

I just battled my main acct against my alt twice. My main is Level 43 and got 2 credits towards Level 44 requirements. But I got no buddy battle credit for either acct. First time I can recall seeing that.

Is it happening to anybody else?

Your buddy needs to be on the map so that it can get the battle heart

2 Likes

Thanks. I thought they were (because feeding them did not give bars on the circle); but did it all over and this time feeding added bars, and battling added hearts. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Promotion Code Gucci: GXSD5CJ556NHG

1 Like

Who’s up for the challenge?
Let me reintroduce myself challenge

2 Likes

I finally found Kecleon!..

6 Likes

I’ve been crawling toward the finish-line and the GOLD medal :1st_place_medal: in the Best Buddy 100 metres dash… only to have the tape moved and placed further round the track… sheesh :roll_eyes: that never happened to Usain Bolt :zap:

6 Likes

Congratulations, do you change buddy many times a day and get as many hearts as possible for all the buddies on that day?

1 Like

The worst: to find a shadowed Snover…

6 Likes

@Mew1 Thanks :blush: Yes I do change my buddy 20 times a day, but I don’t always maximise the hearts.

I usually just get the ‘photo’ and ‘play with’ hearts and then whatever else comes along by just playing normally.

2 Likes

I agree. Still haven’t found one

3 Likes

Me and the cat stuck on the shadow snover too… :cry:
On the other hand Mrs celery got the ice grunt from the very first balloon :balloon::roll_eyes:

I got the Snover pretty fast. For me the Stunky was the last one.

6 Likes

Just a question, I first time tried today to scan a Pokestop. And what surprise, the button to take the pictures don’t work. Anyone with experience?

No balloons here in the moment…

Another thing, in the last weeks it seems at this hour we are now at 21.30 hours local, and apparently nobody respond. Maybe Europe is sleeping? :innocent:

1 Like

I powered up this Slowbro (or Slowsis because it’s a girl) so that her CP matches the year 2021 on her glasses :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@bagguille. It’s 23:45 GMT and I’m still up! :grinning:

Since the sole reason we’re allowed to leave the house in the U.K is for “essential shopping” the balloon grunts are ONLY ones I can get :crazy_face:

…and I’ve never tried scanning a Pokestop so I can’t help with that… sorry

1 Like

Thanks for explaining, I’m the opposite, get as many hearts as possible (11-13) for my buddy, but I’m too lazy to change buddy 20 times a day so I get far less best buddy than you.

And Shadow Snover is the last one I got from a Grunt pokestop

2 Likes

Finally

5 Likes