Lake trio reports

If you know how to do it, you can do it in one evening w/o the charm

1 Like

My son has caught a few Shinies in the mainline games.

1 Like

How do you do this

You would have to ask him because I have no clue. He had to explain to me what lake trio was this morning.

1 Like

Well it’s not like it matters I haven’t had the handheld games for a while now

I’m starting to get conflicting reports now, saying whether they are regional or not. Niantic needs to come out and say it now, and stop it with the innuendo.

1 Like

But it makes it interesting

They sound high-effort for low-value. I guess the only reason I might be tempted to bother is the instinctual urge to complete the dex.

1 Like

And to get Azelf

1 Like

They got my son interested in playing the game again this morning, so good enough for me.

2 Likes

My problem with them being regional is that they’re apparently next to impossible to find even now, so making them regional makes it impossible to complete the Pokedex without an unrealistic amount of luck.

Making any Legendary regional outside of rotating Raids is a horrible idea. I would only accept this kind of approach if the Lake Trio would eventually come to Raids. Otherwise, the average player won’t be able to get more than one of them if any at all.

They are most definitely gonna switch anyway
And I imagine that they will be replaced by the Kamis in Gen V

Yeah, they will probably rotate regions if they are regional.

Won’t matter if they’re rarer than Unown, which is what many players are saying that they are. How many people have caught an Unown outside of a localized event or trading?

Yeah, this is a horrible idea if they won’t be put in Raids later.

1 Like

Only ever caught 1 Unown without Map assistance.
Only 1/10 I’ve caught was near a Pokestop or Gym. Rest were random locations away from high quick easy traffic areas. Haven’t caught one in over 14 months. Only 1 reported on our local Discord in the past 12 months.
Rarer than that is going to be extremely Rare

2 Likes

As you can see, something like that to find just one of the Lake Trio is going to be unbearable outside of Raids. I know people complained about them being in Raids, but Raids are preferable to this.

2 Likes

Or they can just make them as rare as lets say Larvitar and other pseudos
That way, they will keep the cool unique way of getting them and still encouraging veterans to run out to get a single Mon

1 Like

Well, it appears my worries were unfounded. I’ve never been so happy to see a Legendary in a Raid.

2 Likes

Did our first Azelf raid. I didn’t catch it, but @Jaxxon8 did