Help Desk - Is XL/XS magikarp and rattata broken?

I’ve been catching a number of both species recently, while I can see my badges are going up, scrolling through my recently caught, none are showing up as XL or XS. Is this an issue for everyone or just me?

I never even bother to check since it’s so random

1 Like

I only look if they hundo or shiny, if not… crunch

2 Likes

Since Pumpkaboooo got different sizes Magikarp and Ratatatatata lost their tags.
Something to do with height and not weight triggering the visual tags or something :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

The XL and XS did not line exactly with what qualified for the medals.

so while the “labels” appear broken. The “appraisal” screen is now the only option to find XL magikarp or XS rattata.

1 Like

Well, but is it necesary to do this appraisal if you want that this Magikarp or Rattata count for the badge, or this counting still works automatically?

The counting still happens automatically, but knowing which magicarp are XL or which rattata are XS means you can stockpile them for trade to others to help them get their badges up more quickly, as opposed to just transferring them if their IV is bad.

3 Likes

I’m so far away from platinum on either, they never bothered me.

I trade all Magikarp between accts for the XL so don’t look at the size. As for the tiny rats I just remember the magic number is 2.43 and lower.
Both Karp and Rat medals only have around 250 to go. It will be a big achievement once I get them Platinum.

1 Like

Don’t have to appraise.
Magikarp is 13.13 weight & Bigger

Rattan is 2.41 weight & smaller
That’s what qualifies for the the badges

1 Like

Don’t have to appraise.
Magikarp is 13.13 weight & Bigger

Rattan is 2.41 weight & smaller
That’s what qualifies for the the badge

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.