Is KingQ07 banned forever?

Oh so you are older :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was a senior in high school when cup was in kindergarten.

1 Like

So like 12 years older

1 Like

So your 45

42…I think
Sometimes I’m not sure if 41 or 43

3 Likes

So 45 if you count the three-year window you were talking about lol

1 Like

He said he was 42 I think

1 Like

Wow you don’t know your age, really?

1 Like

This topic is not about our ages lol

2 Likes

My girlfriend’s the same way if you ask her age she gives you three different numbers

1 Like

I guess it turned into that and it is fine if it is closed

1 Like

It turned into this because the guy that got banned was just a kid. At his age, I didn’t even know what the Internet was.

2 Likes

So we’re kind of on topic then right

1 Like

:sweat_smile: no

1 Like

If you think about it kind of we were talking about ages and his age so kind of a grey area but

1 Like

Maybe he will learn from this not to be an asshat online.

1 Like

That’s just how all the generation is nowadays

I keep telling my kids to be careful what they post online. It will exist in cyberspace forever no matter how much you want to delete it.

1 Like

That is very true my girlfriend works at Walmart and one of her co-workers just got fired for bullying her co-workers on Facebook so I guess that’s kind of in line with the topic were on right now

1 Like

I have a security clearance. I don’t Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Investigators look at that stuff before they even interview you. To all you younger guys, when you go to a job interview, the HR department has probably already looked at your social media history. Don’t believe in those so called privacy settings either. Just don’t post anything online unless you don’t mind anyone on Earth reading it.

4 Likes