Is KingQ07 banned forever?

That was what I was thinking, but he was a very developed user so it will take forever to get back to where he was

2 Likes

It’s like he was tossed in the Sarlacc pit and will be slowly digested for a thousand years.

4 Likes

Here’s what happened for those wondering. @Pokemon posted “kRe, Punica, PhilosophyLady, Thorend, NotanotherKangaskhan, how was your day?
Was looking forward to hear from you guys”

@Mew1 replied “Are they the hardcore players here?”

@KingQ07 replied “No they are the cheaters
I have the felling of a Deja Vu”

In my opinion it is understandable why the moderators decided to make this decision. Calling anyone out as a cheater with absolutely no proof is really bad but calling out 5 people including 2 moderators in my opinion justifies a ban.

(I had to be careful with my wording here because I didn’t want to accidentally make anyone think I accused them of cheating. All 5 people mentioned above are perfectly legitimate players.)

3 Likes

I saw the offensive accusation posted and wondered if there was going to be any consequences.

3 Likes

Although I don’t like @KingQ07 being banned, I do understand he crossed the line. He should have known better. But I think his age is part of the reason he is gone (and why he reacted the way he did. not being a native English speaker not realizing how things sound to others)

2 Likes

Do or don’t?

2 Likes

I think he messed up there lol

2 Likes

There’s an age requirement for the forum? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I totally don’t remember seeing that when I first joined lol

2 Likes

Woops typo all around. Will fix this now.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thank the EU and there crappy new privacy laws… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ohhh makes sense why I didn’t know that since I’m from the states.

3 Likes

13 years and older

1 Like

Happy that I’m 30. I never had that kind of age issue. It’s just too much how it is now. For example. Twitter deleted a lot of accounts made by people that weren’t 13 when they made the account, even if they are 18+ now. It is just one example of the mess caused by that new law.

It is what it is. But it is not the main reason for the ban.

3 Likes

I am definitely over 13 and so no issue

2 Likes

So i am not allowed to be here :sob:

1 Like

If you’re young, the best way to outlaw the law is to be 14 untill you are 15. :wink:
And most of all, just don’t talk about it.

2 Likes

I never even used the Internet before until I was in my early 30s

1 Like

Got my main email since I was 12. 18 years ago. We had fast internet as one of the first in the country. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My kids are way better at this stuff than me.

2 Likes

I have a really digital family. Even grandma (83) has whatsapp. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes