Interview : By Pokemon

My first rare catch was charmeleon

Wow :star_struck:!

1 Like

i saw the videos on tv and knew PokemonGo was coming to the mobile world. Started playing in 2016 i believe the first day Australia got it because Canada was getting it shortly afterwards and i wanted to start asap, took a 14 months off then returned in 2017.

My first special catch was a dragonair randomly found near my house. pulled a u turn and got it, my first dragon ever seen in PokemonGo.Never seen another dragon again.

3 Likes

??? REALLY? :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I started Go similar to others’ posts here and my first special and memorable catch is my starter, Charmander, which I still keep

2 Likes

My first Lapras. I was playing the game three days then. My parents said “we’re going to Kijkduin, people say it is a really good place to capture Pokemon!” So we went over there. Then I captured my first lapras after sitting there an hour. One day later there also was a wild blastoise!

Sadly enough it is not that great of a Pokemon capturing spot anymore.

3 Likes

My 100 iv gardevoir and my Mewtwo

2 Likes

Hitmonlee I think.

A lapras! As soon as I told others, it despawned!

1 Like

Dragonair was my first special and extremely rare catch too! I never found another in the wild, but I found several Dratini and a Bagon from dragon types (and that’s apart from Community Day Dratini).

3 Likes

I guess you never caught anything “good” until then

Your parents play still?

They’re not really active anymore but yes they still play

1 Like

Oh that is cool you can do stuff with them.

Haha I was living in The Hague at the time PoGo was released and we also used to go to Kijkduin and Scheveningen beach because it had the best spawns AND lures :joy:

The second question: Mine was Lapras and Dragonair at one point :sunny:

5 Likes

Wow! Good spawns :heart_eyes::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

No longer living in the Netherlands?

1 Like

Nooo, I moved back to my home country months ago :smile:

I did live in The Hague for two years and it was okay :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m happy not to live there. Too busy. Too urban. But I live close to it.

1 Like