How was Your Community day

You had Shiny’s error away?
I had 2x Shiny Dust Off on the screen animation but they were in my collection when checked.
1 had the Ball freeze up and Error out but they were also still in the collection when checked after re-starting.

4 Likes

I had good company but generally I was disappointed with how I did. I did not manage any good IV tyranitars so I’ll only be investing in one smackdowb Pokémon.

2 Likes

Yes

I dont even care for IV anymore during CD. There is no maps so i take what i get. I level up highest cp ones i get. Got 7 shiny. 4 are Tyranitar and enough candy to get 2 more to 3000+ wont do it tho.

Even tho i like using Tyranitar and doubt ill need the dust for any other mons any time soon its juust to much a cost.

1 Like

Beautiful

9 Likes

44 catches, 5 sunglasses, 4 shinies

8 Likes

6 shinies out of 158 caught. Even a 100% and a 98% Blastoise with sunglasses. I had a nice community day!:smile:

4 Likes

Mine was good, caught 17 Shiny Squirtles, 4 with Sunglasses, Have to check the IVs on them, and a lot of Squirtle Candy. Got Hydro Cannon on 2 of my Blastoise (even though it isn’t too Good). Did 5 raids, 1 Ex-Eligible Manectric Raid, 3 Regice raids, 1 Tyranitar raid; caught all of the raid bosses. Traded a Raikou for a Rayquaza (already had it in my dex, wanted another Rayquaza) the Rayquaza had good IVs after the trade. Got a lot of Squirtle candy, so all in all, it was pretty good!

Oh wait, I also hatched a lot of good Pokemon out of eggs and got a lot of XP! Now I’m done.

1 Like

Best moment was breaking my streak. Got some awesome dudes with shades, but then this hit while walking and catching randoms, number 1 out of 815-

4 Likes

I had to work, but I still managed to get 1 sunglass squirtle, and 3 Shinies.

2 Likes

My friend caught a 100iv sunglases
And i found a picture of a shiny sunglasses 100iv
Im still waiting for any 100iv

1 Like

Mine was rather disappointing… I caught 140 Squirtles… I managed to get quite some with sunglasses (15+), two of them shiny… but only one regular shiny… To me that’s even worse than it was with Larvitar… (two shinies and huge issues).
There were so many other spawns in that park (it’s currently an Electabuzz nest… and there were more of them than Squitles)… that was not really fun…

2 Likes

Thats what i call xtreme awesome

3 Likes

6 shinies
6 shiny squad
just under 200 checked, and got my first normal shiny 85 minutes in. The end result was good but it could and should have been better.

Sorry, didn’t mean to offend you or anyone else… I’d happily give you one of my sunglasses shiny ones.
It’s just… I had gotten so used to getting 3 or more shinies (in the wild), that this just disappointed me… Especially when there were no issues with game (like with Larvitar) and while seeing others around me with 7 or 8 regular shinies within an hour. I know it’s all just luck… bad luck for me though.
And the IVs were rather mediocre, too…

1 Like

Oh

4 shiny and 3 shiny with glasses.
Have 3 blastoise with hydro cannon (normal, shiny and shiny with glasses). Walked over 13km in the 3 hours. Only a good larvitar got out of an egg.

2 Likes

Congrats!

I hatched a 98% Bagon and a 100% Feebas.:blush::yum::smiley::smile::grinning::grin:

5 Likes

Lucky lucky , squeeze a ducky

2 Likes