How was Your Community day

I think December will feature all the Pokémon featured in 2019’s Community Days again, just like last year.

5 Likes

Found a level 5 96%, Level 28 96% (w/o attack) and evolved two strong 30s
And 6 shinies

1 Like

Got 6 shinies… on the other ones the highest was a 66% (129 caught).
Got 3 shines below 50 CP… the one with 14CP is the funniest one.
And got Shieldon. After been walking around for more than 16km, was on the last 10 minutes. Shieldon shows on a pokestop on the other side of the park. Got there, forgot to change the ball and it runned. Cursed like everything. A girl thought i had seen a shiny bagon running away. Got some more bagon. 18:00, Bagon was gone… Shieldon was back. One more for the pokedex. Nincada got 3 and half candies. 32 more to go. :smile:

1 Like

A half candy?

2 Likes

3 and a half Candy-buddy cycles

2 Likes

This was probably my worst since eevee…i had 2 shinies out of 361 bagon…however, I did get a 91 shiny and 2 98 regulars, so its all good

2 Likes

You can still trade for shiny if others will help you, but under normal game play, it’s harder to get more Bagon candy and high IV except from hatching and trading

3 Likes

I’m quite satisfied with 25 bagon and 2 shinies. I was glad i could participate in this CD because I have never ever seen a wild Bagon before. Just had 1 that came from an egg. That part of the dex is complete now :smiley:

4 Likes

It sucked that for 2-2.5hrs the game was unresponsive

3 Likes

Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

Unexpectedly, the next one is Torchic, who wouldve guessed?
But that triple dust, maaaaaan

5 Likes

Little bit late, but
May the shiny odds be ever in your favour

3 Likes

So far so good, got all three lures at the mall (dont expect people to do it on their own, its stuffed with regular ones)

1 Like

Just got kicked out and can’t enter the game :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Dang! Does it seem like it’s affecting others in your area?

1 Like

I just got an off event shiny…

3 Likes

More people mentioned it on Reddit and Twitter

Have anyone seen a shiny torchick?

That gives some hope that it isn’t something personally targeting you. Were you able to get back in, yet?

Yes after 4 tries

1 Like