How many Rare Candy?

I have 15. I dump all rare candy back into what im raiding. I just got a 100iv giratina. All the giratina raids i do from now till they leave will be dumped back into it. I have alot of maxed out pokemon from doing it this way. I only dump rare candy into meta or useful legendarys or gym defenders. If i do 50 giratina and keep 3 to power up and trash the bad ivs then trade some. Its usually enough to max out 1 but if i dump the rare candy into what im raiding i may get 2 or 3 maxed out. Same goes for pink and yellow eggs. Rare candy goes back to those pokemon. 96iv or better

3 Likes

Omg 100% iv giratina

Nothing special just a giratina but its getting maxed out

2 Likes

3 Likes

Now 42 candy wont get close to maxing it out. Takes average 275 candy from lvl 20 to 40 so ill dump all my rares and crap transfers into 2 or 3 good ones. I know my dust low but i just maxed out 2 high iv blisseys and a 96iv ice mewtwo

3 Likes

248 candy fro level 20 to level 40

You can get rare candys from quests

So fast

1 Like

Me too, I spend it on Legendaries…

1 Like

Some pokemon require more candy some less.

2 Likes

No, every Pokemon requires the same ammount of candies and dust

2 Likes

to clarify:

• every pokemon fromn A RAID requires the same amount. All those catches are level 20 (weatherboosted are level 25). So every non-weatherboosted raid catch = 248 candy. This is fact.
  • Wild catches can range from level 1 to level 35 and yes, they require different amounts of candy. Quest reward pokemon are all level 15: they all have a fixed amount of candy required to max (dunno how much atm).
  • When talking about maxing out, it means leveling the pokemon to level 40. if you’re not level 38 or higher you can’t max out and need less candy
2 Likes

I’m at 112.
I always keep around 100 for “emergencies”.
Everything above that I put into Pokémon (mostly legendaries) that I plan to power up.

1 Like

@Punica
To Max out a L15 Quest is 268 Candy and 246,400 Dust
To Max out a L20 Raid is 248 Candy and 225,000 Dust
To Max out a L25 Raid is 220 Candy and 194,000 Dust

2 Likes

Any more now

Still basically none. I use them as soon as I get them.

1 Like

On what

1 Like