How active are you?

The frequency of events is making it very hard to find the new Gen 4’s or farm other things.
The dust is good but if your trying to farm something to Power the good one up the events mess with that plan big time.

2 Likes

Definitely casual. I just keep my catches/spin alive. There are days I catch a total of 2 pokemons. Dont care much about research nowdays. I think i just play with enthusiasm when a new gen wave arrives, the first week of a new raid boss or there’s a new quest.

2 Likes

Diglett, Diglett, Meowth, Diglett, Meowth, Skitty, Caterpie, Diglett, Meowth, Murkrow, Diglett, Caterpie, Meowth, Diglett, Murkrow, Skitty …

1 Like

I’ll normally play a bit every week, so I’d say I’m not very active

1 Like

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my days off and that’s when I get almost everything done

1 Like

Today is my first day off as of this post I own every gem in our town lol

1 Like

Real Gym leader right here. @cup you must be famous

1 Like

I would say infamous on days like today all I do is make a loop through town so up until about 4 p.m. you have no chance of holding a gym for more than 10 minutes and that’s when people start to get mad lol

1 Like

Very very casual.
Since i can only play with Wifi (luckly in Portugal there´s a wifi coverage for the customers of 2 BIG coms companies), so im limited to the locations in town and nearby buildings that have someone with a router for one of those companies. Yesterday have been for nearly 1 hour to get near a pokestop that had a combee, but it was outside the signal range. Tryed from all directions, could not catch it. Im getting near 1M stardust, making 10-30km per week and hatching 1 egg each time. Didn´t play on most of the events due to be away from the city. Girlfriend lives well outside the town and the nearest pokestop is 45 minutes walking.

2 Likes

Me too, i used to play pokemongo extensively on my device during its introduction into the gaming world. But now, as you said i am also bored and fed up of this game. Although the game is pretty good but due to work reasons i can’t plat it more often.

2 Likes

For the 1st year I played hardcore every day the game has gotten stale I mainly just Play now to be able to send gifts to people

I mostly like to keep the gyms blue wherever I go.

1 Like

I’ve played this game since July 2016, but still am ‘just’ level 39. This is because I have been very, very busy last three years. However, it looks like yesterday was the last ‘busy day’ for a long time, perhaps even for years. So I’ll be more active from now of I think😁.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten more XP this year than first 2 years combined. Probably friendship feature had a lot to do with that. I’m also way more active on local Discord.

1 Like

Every day. Not missing one day since I started on June the 18th 2018… :grin:

2 Likes

I missed 2 days last summer on vacation because I couldn’t log in.

1 Like

Did you just take a different job, retire or something?

1 Like

Kinda.

1 Like

What you mean

I’m still a casual player.