Glittering Garden - All you need to know & let’s discuss! - megathread

Glittering Garden Special Research finished… running around in Central Park, catching only Petilil.
But no shiny has appeared. :sleepy:

1 Like

Oddish CD has been fun so far.
Go Plus has picked up a Shiny Petilil.

Looks like it’s Cacnea Showcases now. Interesting

1 Like

I think it’s 24hr Showcases in the order of:
Petilil
Cacnea
Oddish
Seedot

It’s now onto Oddish day for me now.
I don’t have any XXL Oddish atm :grimacing:

They must be wanting to sell more Pokémon Storage then apparently.

1 Like

It’s pain not being able to see the size points rating until you want to place something in a Showcase to control your bag space.
It’s easy if you have XXL’s of the type as you only need to hang onto those.
After that it’s an unknown for Showcase placements.
If your really desperate to make space I guess you could use search strings to know which ones can be safely sent to the Professor.
It’s all time consuming though.
I cleaned all my non XXL Oddish out after the first day (which happened to be all of them). If I’m right with the order in my previous post I may have hurt my chances in the Showcase if I don’t pick up XXL’s today.

1 Like

It’s also hard to interrupt the habit of closing the details screen for the mon I just caught, to avoid wasting time in catch situations, and then remembering that I only get to enter the showcase directly from that screen – when I try to go back, the showcase stop is out of range. Yet if I enter one, then I can replace it later, even at that out-of-range stop

@NotanotherKangaskhan may already be on to Oddish day; but it’s still just after 5pm here … we still have a few more hours (IF I can encounter another wild Cacnea, that is – I haven’t seen any for a few hours)

Confirming Oddish is next.
I’m not getting many at work today :triumph:

1 Like

Catching little squirts of whipped cream appeals about as much as catching toy robots. I wish Swirlix would run off with Porygon.

That said, funny how the day’s Showcase mon seems to be the one NOT spawning today. I’m getting Cacnea and Petilil more than Oddish, which I was oddly getting by the bunch yesterday. (And it was the other way around, yesterday, with very few Cacnea spawns near me.)

Whether it’s Murphy’s Law or just typical for Niantic, :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I had no problems in there were Cacnea everywhere on Cacnea day.
I got 8 Oddish in 12hrs at work and 3-4x Hoppip during that same time.
I’m 30min into Seedot day at work and already have 5. Coincidentally I’ve got 2 Oddish in that time also. I will count how many Oddish today so I can vent some more.
Day 3 was another stuff up fail by Nianshit.

Scratch that. I love whipped cream in real life; but after a few dozen more spawns today, I’m ready to relegate the Whipped Cream Pokémon to the Crapheap of history. Enough, already…

1 Like

Glittering Garden event is like Blazing Garden event for me :

Also there were few Pansear, couple of Torchic and a Torkoal at midnight !!

I’m thinking, for what I see jumping around the world, that the responsible put things on work during a limited time, without taking in account the different time-zones.
@vorgriff3 , your living near the end of all timezones, so your paying the costs. Seems it depends how near your living to the responsibles to take the maximum advantage of the things…

Well done Nianshit on getting the feature spawn wrong on days 3 and 4. How can you be so :poop: at your job.

Day 4 feature Spawn was Seedot
From 4am to 4pm at work I caught:
12 Seedot
23 Oddish (this was just shy of 3x what I got on its feature day)
21 Hoppip
25 Swirlix

To top it off the Showcase bug prevented me from placing a Pokémon in 3 out of 4 Pokestops in the small window of driving home from work I was able to visit.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.