Giratina is returning after Dialga leaves, but with a twist:

Didnt you power up a Mismagius?

I did indeed, and I still plan on using him since he’s not weak to Psychic. He’s been very heavily used against Cresselia and Deoxys. I do like to have at least two teams ready in case of small raid trainer turnout, so I can more or less keep super-effective damage output up, so I level up two or three Pokemon each time a new Raid Boss comes out to fill out those teams. It’s also a good way to try out the newly leveled up ones to see how they perform under my play style and strategies.

There are a couple Legendaries/Mythicals in the future that are double-weak to Ghost, so having more Ghost-types geared up will be ideal. I may have my issues with Gengar, but I won’t deny he will do some damage before going down. Much like Absol, he’d be placed at the beginning of the party to get in some high-DPS damage in before dropping. My Gengar also has no Legacy Moves, so it’s slightly hampered by that.

I was more strapped on resources back then to consider Gengar at the time, and Mismagius was also perfect-IVs, so it had more survivability against Cresselia and Deoxys at the time–and technically still does–and I already had an Absol leveled up and ready to go, so Gengar wasn’t needed. Once the Lake Trio comes around, there isn’t much to keep me from leveling up a Gengar to act as my first line against Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf.

I’m looking forward to making the raid party adjustments, but will deal first with the new Deoxys and last day of Dialga today and the brief return of the Giratina-altered before I try to adjust for Giratina-origin. If for no other reason than to keep the number of my defined raid parties within the limit.