General discussion

Anyone online

Hello everyone anyone wants to trade friendship?codes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

hi, I am learning how to draw Pokemon with an app on apknite. Do you know where to find fine Pokemon wallpaper as popular works of reference?

1 Like

@VanHooIII

2 Likes

@Brobraam has summoned me!

@shaimingchiu: I usually just use Google image search. I try not to draw the exact image, but use them as a point of reference. I have drawn them all so many times now though, that I can draw several from memory at this point. lol

If you’d like to share your work, there is a thread here: Pokemon Art

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Is there a thread here to help put poke gyms?

Ill move it to the friend code topic

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Team Rocket Week has officially started!!! :rocket: :smiley_cat:

Is there an actual helpful guide to AR photo taking?

TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET

Do not spam, you will get your a** kicked. That ain’t worth it!!!

No more spam

TEAM ROCKET (just once )

Looking like an elite 4!

@Piskie, not that I know of. Problems?