General discussion

I was trying so hard to win the raid all by myself but it is imposible

Oh no! That’s terrible! If trading works around the world, I’ll surely give you one of mine!

I don’t think they will, though…

Just got my first Moltres! (Not good IVs,

Share it with us on

@Elderscroller Thanks bro :grinning:

@Cirithungolem LOL, I’m not posting my bad Moltres! XD I’ll post if I get a better one.

Deal @Elderscroller! Mine isn’t that well either. IV 82. If I get a 90+ I’ll post that as well.

I had a 71 IV Lugia the other day.

I started off 0 for 5 vs Articuno but was determined to get one…I ended up getting 2 of the next 3 and finished 2 for 8…3 for 9 vs Lugia so far…I did my first 2 moltres raids earlier today, went 1 for 2…it’s only 84% but it does have the best move set at least

Pokemon Go overall as a whole was super slow before Go Fest, double everything event & legendaries…but now everywhere you go people are playing again…it’s good to see!

The raid group I’m in on Discord for my town only had 20 people in it a few weeks ago…It now has over 200 people and growing by the day…So now everytime I want to raid or find out any info, I just log in and there’s always people talking about stuff and looking to raid…I enjoy the game more than ever lately! :grinning:

That’s awesome @DarJ30 :grin:

@DarJ30 sweet! That’s a nice group! I have a good amount of players in my raid group as well. I just really feel bad for the players who live in areas where no one plays PO:GO, so they can’t even get one legendary, like TheVukas here.

Woohoo! Farfetch’d is in the 'dex!

Nice

I assume you didn’t SPOOF for it, right…?

How do you make a profile picture?

Go to your account settings on the top right of the window, and look for profile settings.