Generation III - Gen 3 Pokemon Hunting

I have 3 in the radar, but I can’t go to the street…

1 Like

Caught my Duskull 2mins back …

Can’t go out either, will catch the rest in the morning with an lucky egg, on my 7th day streak too. Hmm double candy event on too I suppose. Half distance for buddy but not the hatching eggs.

5 Likes

I can confirm Shiny Sableye, one of the trainers in my city just caught one

@apavlinovic

11 Likes

Can confirm I just got shiny sableye too

8 Likes

You can also show them over here if you like:

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Got each of the new Pokemon already. I ran out balls and berries pretty quickly.

1 Like

3 Likes

I caught/evolved all 5 or 6 if include Pikachu with Witchypoo Hat in 20min after Luring up a spot close to home this morning. The next 2 sets were trying to improve on IV.

Tonight it will be hunting Pickachu and Sableye for a couple of hours hoping to find a Shiny :grinning:

3 Likes

Registered 2 so far

4 Likes

So now let’s wait until full gen 3 comes out, be aware!

1 Like

Isn’t said the rest will come in december?

2 Likes

Yea, so now this topic is hibernating, let’s wait for full gen 3 now…

The only posibility is, that Niantic give it a try to make a “real” surprise…

2 Likes

so ive gotten 4 of the 5 new hoenn pokemon (only missing bannette) and have gotten lucky with a witch hat pika at my house were nothing ever spawns and i also found a wild ursuring right after i evolved duskull

They are too plentiful…I was traveling when the event started and have no idea what kind of biome I was in because they were all dark/ghost.

I’ll be happy to see the back of Shuppet. It’s becoming a bore throwing multiple balls at a useless Candy Grinder Pokemon that moves around every where and breaks out of. Not quite as frustrating as Murkrow as it does have an evolution which I’ve cashed in on while Luring the Quad over the last 3 nights under lucky egg. Got the Candy up to 1200 than started evolving every Shuppet and Duskull I caught. This has made a serious dent in my push to get to L40 by end of Nov. Since the event started I’ve averaged 100K a day for 5 days and my average required per day to L40 has dropped from 61K to 57K.

I’ve caught 65 Sableye with no Shiny and no IV better than 78% so far.
I’ve got a couple of 91% Shuppet/Banette and a couple of 91% & a 93% Duskull/Dusclops.

My best Sableye until now has 90%, 80% in Shuppet, Banette and 86% in Duskull. But all of them with lesser catch-rate, and of course, not one shiny.