Do you power up beyond lvl 30?

I have a 100 IV Heracross that caught at level 1 almost maxed out (lvl37), I’m planning to max Machamp, Tyranitar, Raikou, Entei, Mew, Weather trio and a mewtwo when I get a nice one

At a rough guess you will need somewhere between 1-3mil Dust for that lot as well as the bucket of candy for each.

I do power up as I want to max out as many mons as possible. Plus if I’ve got more higher CP mons it gives me more chances in gym battles

Now I only max out Pokemon, so when I power something up Im spending all the dust

Usually, I don’t power up my Pokémon too far, unless it’s one that really like or one that I know will be useful in future raids or generations. I powered up my Rhydons to max because once Rhyperior comes out, it’ll be really cool to see the jump in CP.

did a count last weekend when we did a 5-man blizzard kyogre: i’m at 37 (at least) maxed out pokemon and deciding what the next one will be.

This should answer the question

Had a great day for dust, so gave some love to my buddy, no regrets, tomorrow should finish it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.