Deoxys Official EX Raid Discussion

@Kingstony

1 Like

Was it an easy raid?
Will you use it?

Nice!

Too easy, 13 accounts beat it in 60 seconds and no doubt most had suboptimal counters.

Probably won’t use this one. Bad IV. 1570 is 100%

My first Deoxys. Not too bad. I’m about to do my second one today thanks to a friend’s invite :blush:

1 Like

@Pokemon weather boosted deoxys, at the end of battle I got error because of poor network but was able to catch it after restarting

Heres video:

2 Likes

Great job. Nobody will take it down solo, so that mark (2-trainer takedown) will stand unbeaten.

I had the pleasure of seeing two of our regular EX raiders do the same yesterday after my group finished in 10 seconds with 13 trainers. I wonder what was the smallest team to beat a Mew2 raid boss. I think 4 was the smallest I saw.

1 Like

Also 2, but very VERY close.

@Kingstony nice

1 Like

Did a duo, wasnt the challenge I thought it would be tbh

1 Like

So a solo will be hard

Solo is impossible I think
Attack is possible, however, and I think it will certainly make for an interesting challenge

Uh huh, normal can not be soloed

Thats what Ive said right now

1 Like

@Kingstony, congratulations on the duo, are you mystic or instinct? How many ttar did you use?

2 Likes

Thanks man, Im mystic, had to rejoin, defeated on 1st ttar of 2nd team, I accidently deleted my 2nd battle party so got back in with recommended and it happened to be one of my smack downs however as you can see no harm been done. Deoxys was weather boosted and had psycho boost as charged. A little bit disappointing for it being so weak but at the end of a day was fun and at least most of people have a chance now. I would even suggest it as being closest thing to so praised lucky pass :smile:

2 Likes

I got Deoxys too, easy battle with even just 8 trainers, one used Steelix and another one used Rhydon, not effective at all, still beat it with about 100 seconds left.

1 Like

We had 3 EX raids out of 6 eligible gyms in our area yesterday and as far as I know there been only 3 two man teams and 2 of them were at our raid. Strangely enough none of us 4 received any rare candies, but Id guess its all about rng

1 Like

Yes, it is all about rng, I hate that when all I received from raid are Grb and healing items, no RC or TM.

This is indeed RNG but can be influenced.

Every ball you get at the end of a raid = 1 ‘box’ of items.
If you get many balls, you’ll get many items. And many items = bigger chance for rare candy or GR

Example: i did a golem raid last weekend, 5 accounts including my GF, which i’m best friends with, also the gym was my color. We did most damage aswell. Total: 18 freaking balls. And those turn into massive amounts of items.

3 Likes