Could Raikou, Entei and Suicune get exclusive moves for their respective Raid Days?

Raikou could get either Snarl or Bulldoze (coverage)

Enter could get Solar Beam or Iron Tail (coverage, and double Steel type attacks

Suicune could get Waterfall and either Scald ( that would be a nice return), Hyper Beam, or Iron Head

1 Like

Those would be wild, but I didnā€™t consider any of those due to them not being STAB. Then again, Psychic was an odd choice for Gengar. Anything is possible.

2 Likes

I kind of get psychic on gengar, since it knows a lot of Psychic type moves (Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Rest, and more, plus Dazzling Gleam). And lots of Psychic type pokemon can learn Ghost type moves (Mewtwo, Alakazam, Gardevoir can all learn Shadow Ball, and more even as well).

True, but it was the only exclusive move that came from a Raid Day that wasnā€™t STAB.

2 Likes

Sounds familiar. The first time it came (for a month back then) I had to do 104 raids to get my first 90+ IV on my screen. You have no idea how glad I was it didnā€™t ran away!

1 Like

Mewtwo was the same way for me, so Iā€™m really hoping for success this weekend.

1 Like