Community day : Bagon - Discussion

Just hope for multiple bar dragon charge move on Salamence

1 Like

Maybe dragon pulse?

3 Likes

In the XY series, team rocket gave a weird thing on a wild salamence that caused it to do weird stuff, looks like outrage, which caused many people to come to a pokemon center, this is the force I expect to see it’s event move to have

last sunday CD has been at least 5 months ago. Dec through March all where saterdays, Can’t remember before those.

Edit: went back and checked. Oktober was last official sunday CD. December was multiple days because of the “all previous CD” setup and august was 2 days because of Eevee.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s no hint, cause Salamence can learn a lot of moves. But no Smack Down.

3 Likes

I really hope so… Outrage would be my wish…
Guess they were trying set us on the wrong track then :wink:
But it was just so eye-catching, because it was a strange phrase to use. Maybe just a bad translation then…

2 Likes

Hoping for Fly, I dont want Mence becoming the second to Rayquaza only

Honestly I won’t be surprised when it would get Dragon Pulse or Twister. Because of Salamence lacking a flying type fast move I’m hoping he will get a nice Dragon charge. Outrage or maybe Dragon Rage or Dragon Rush?

3 Likes

Hoping they’ll save Dragon Rush for Garchomp, thanks to Cynthia it became almost synonymous with Garchomp (although competitive players might think of Outrage more, it already has that)

2 Likes

ugh, this should have been a Sunday. Now my friend can’t join and Salamence is one of his favorite pokemons of all time.

2 Likes

So, I decided to do a Bagon raid to get ready for CD, and my first (and only one so far) gave me this. I’m pretty happy :blush:

7 Likes

I found one on the way to work but it only had 2min left on it.
I hope I have just as good a luck when I do some Raids.
Bacon has done my head with 10x the egg hatches as the the other Family accts and best I’ve got is 91% while they all have 96-100%

I don’t want to leave it to CD to to try and get a good IV as the last few CD have failed to deliver good ones.

Exactly. I never got any good IV Pokemons from CDs, that’s why I thought Niantic did a great thing by adding Bagon to the raids pool before its own CD, since it gives us an opportunity get a good IV one.

2 Likes

Finally I will achieve the dragon gold medal

4 Likes

Nice prize specimen there! I thought myself to be fortunate last evening (a) to notice a Bagon raid with a few minutes left on it, (b) to beat the countdown and © get a raid boss capture with IV better than I have yet to get any other way. Same as @Fabsu, but only 80%. The 98% with 15atk and 15def blows me away. Congrats!

3 Likes