Community Day 6 Pokemon Confirmed; and It's Larvitar. Discussion

What do you think? I personally was hoping for lotad but I guess a couple more tyranitars would be nice. I guess it makes up for all those raids i’ve missed.
You think this is

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

• I have tyranitar
  • I do not yet have tyranitar

0 voters

1 Like

Here’s it too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The players in my area who are level 40 or very near it have discussed this and we do NOT like it. We have played since day 1 when there weren’t any raids, no double XP events, no eggs … etc. to make it so easy to level up. We played everyday just grinding along and it took a long time for us to get T-tars, so Niantic giving it away is not right! Niantic has done nothing for the players who have put in so many hours playing and now they’re giving everything away way too easily. T-tar on community day is the final straw

1 Like

Great. love it. cant wait. Perfect right after Charizard.

1 Like

Close @joshhack @bagguille @PhilosophyLady @thorend this is a repeat topic again

1 Like

just depends on the people, for the most part the lvl 40 players or near lvl 40 are fine with T-Tar being the community day Pokémon. I mean yes it does sting a little, it took some of us a somewhat long time to get a Ttar (me) and yes most of us have played since day one and worked hard. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that newer players haven’t worked hard to get to a certain lvl or obtain a certain pokemon

1 Like

Stop posting,here clear topic repeat this up second use other needs closin

1 Like

I was much earlier but @Stridey10 it’s very annoying to read that everytime.

2 Likes

Can you stop spamming this on every single topic?

4 Likes

Oh will you pack in asking for so many threads to be closed?! It’s so annoying, if you don’t want to read a thread then don’t open it!

5 Likes

@Stridey10 is actually right, @Jormdeworm made it first and this should be closed.

1 Like

That as may be, but I opened half a dozen threads they day all of which that person were asking to be closed. It was a bit OTT, this forum has mods for stuff like that,as was confirmed by the mods on another post saying it’s not required for people to be telling them to close threads

1 Like

I also believe this thread should be shut, and I created it…

2 Likes

It’s the work of the moderators. It doesn’t bother me what they close (IF they’re going to close something), unless people spam topics full with ‘close, close, close’, etc. Really annoying.

I don’t complain if this topic stays tho.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand the importance, but if you are happier if it’s closed, I will do so.
Specially when the creator of the thread is conform with it.

2 Likes