Cloning Legendary Monsters

Yeah… I agree…
It’s too late…
Nothing can be done…
But you know 90 s generation grew up with this franchise…
So it is quite intense for some people…

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry I mixed up elite4 in this topic. But it was solely to highlight all those would be easy with a bunch of these legendaries we have…

2 Likes

@Gary_oak @5GodLink and @Law2010 you are awesome

1 Like

Thank you mate!

2 Likes

I am from the 90’s i am Gen1er. I dont like the new gens much.

my elite 4 topic: Elite 4 themed quest

But to fully take away a level of raid for story would be a major change. Even the lower levels would be taken out. Would help out rurals i suppose. But i believe with this function being the “new” 2016 way it seems this should of been said MORE earlier, but now the masses will be fine with this.

Would be nice for more “story” and “interaction” with more “characters”

1 Like

Gen1😍
It was something…

2 Likes

Things made more sense. Could of stopped @ Gen2 and i would of been happy with that. But i am happy Pokemon lasted as long as it did.

1 Like

To come back to this point:

This is when Elite 4 depends on your own lvl/cp/pokemon/status

The Elite 4 would reflect all those attributes and be strong enough to fight your “account” all Elite 4 would be different for everyone depending on level / your highest cp pokemon / your pokedex completion / and how many medals you have, to determine the Elite 4 difficulty.

1 Like

I stopped watching after the battle frontier season(10)…
Which, to me was the official end of my childhood…

1 Like

Pokémon Go get’s s really really really bad score from me. The only reason maybe I think that I am still playing the game is maybe because I am hoping things will change completely. I personally think tapping the phone 10,000 times and swiping 5,000 times is incredible boring.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense about elite 4…

1 Like

Your still enjoying Go, it’s not over.

Times just changed.

1 Like

Well maybe the gym rework is just the thing for you mate!

1 Like

I would just like to point out:

This is how you discuss topics.

*I never said “this a bad idea” i made my points, i brought clarity, i gave ideas of my own to incorporate @Gary_oak idea.

We need more discussion like this. and less, “this is bad idea begone”*

Sorry just had to say it for some people who seem to never be on any forum in their young lives

2 Likes

It is not just that the biggest problem is extreme lack of content especially from the Cartoon Version of Pokémon.

1 Like

It’s totally understandable mate!@5GodLink
A progressive discussion is where new ideas emerge…

2 Likes

Turn based moves are needed. @Gary_oak @Law2010 and @5GodLink if you have any ideas, I am the publisher of a collaboration of many ideas and I will tell you guys when it comes out so you can join. Then all you have to do is tell me a idea or impeovement and I will do the rest :+1:.

3 Likes

I understand that fully. I wouldn’t mind more story and more moves in the game. This tapping game is redundant, to the point trainers dont look at their phones, or dodge. just tape and let your hand go numb. :sob::crazy_face:

1 Like

Count me in…
It’s a pleasure to think in the world of pokemon

1 Like