Celebi Rewards!

Im guessing there will be quests that reward it (like they do with Rare Candies)
Might even make it a very rare raid drop

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I am saving a bit more Upgrade than usual, just donā€™t know how to evolve to Porygon Z after gen 4 drops

Iā€™m currently stacking the Pineco quests and the Sun Stone Quests. Others are useless for mešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø.

1 Like

Pineco quest = evolve 3 Sunkern or Natu?
Sunstone quest = catch 3 Sunkern?
Are you in need of Sunstone?

I am evolving quite a lot of Sunkern at the moment. I have 7 Sun Stone left, but they will be used soon. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m stacking Sun Stone quests.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Good point, not to mention one of the stages of celebi quest need Sunstone to evolve. Iā€™m evolving Natu, its candy is being used up fast

2 Likes

Iā€™m pinapping every Sunkern & Natu I see. Planned to use the Pinaps for Gen 4 but Niantic slowed down.

Although I must admit I donā€™t see that many Natus, but they were always common for meā€¦

I see you are trying hard to get shiny Pineco, would you care less about these tasks after you have shiny Pineco?

No, if I get 2 Shiny Pineco, one is for Trade and the other will be Forretress. Or Iā€™ll keep them both, not sure yetā€¦

1 Like

I see, your goal is shiny Pineco, while you are working on it, you might get shiny Sunkern or Natu along the way.
I would keep the Sunstone and Pineco task as well

1 Like

Already got 2 Shiny SunkernšŸ˜

But actually Iā€™m trying to get as many shinies as possible, not only Pineco. Hoping the most for Shiny Larvitar.

Iā€™m keeping the Porygon tasks as well, but only if Iā€™m going to do a raid.

1 Like

2 shiny Sunkern, impressive @Jormdeworm, I got shiny Pineco.
I stack 3 Porygon tasks and win alolan raichu raid, all 3 completed

2 Likes

Yeah my shiny luck is with me at the moment. I must have caught over 6 shinies in a week, and thatā€™s excluding the Eeveelutionsā€¦

Congrats on your Shiny Pineco!

1 Like

Hello everyone!

1 Like

Thanks, I will keep those quests and work on getting my shiny Sunkern and Natu:muscle:

Good luck!

2 Likes