Can we talk about blissey

Not everyone has etiquette. I wish there was more incentive after 50 coins. I just hatched a 97 iv Chansey.

Stardust would be good.

1 Like

I already sent Niantic the idea.

They liked it, just will take time. But on topic maybe have different cool downs for berries, golden razz spam is annoying but is also needed to defend🤷🏾‍♂️

The amount you earn per hour should be exponential
1hr = 500
2hrs = 1250
3hrs = 2250
4hrs = 3500
5hrs = 5000
6hrs = 6750
7hrs = 8750
8hrs = 11000
9hrs = 13500
10hrs = 16250

The amounts listed are the totals and don’t get added together.

2 Likes

Seems like you’re complaining more about the people using golden razzberries than you are about blissey.

2 Likes

Yep

i never calculated properly it was the ground works.

I almost always let other teams mons stay if they haven’t been there for 8.5 hours, unless they’re spoofers or they took my mon out before it’s been there for 8.5 hours

I have a team of high iv maxed blisseys and i use them to annoy and make opponents cry. I have a team of tight knit lvl 40 trainers and we work together to take and keep gyms if we want to. If we take a gym before a (ex) raid blissey is first going in followed by anything that takes out machamp and ttar, usually gardevoir then lax metagross dragonite then chancey. Thats the goal of gyms. Defend. So what if you get tore up by blissey. Im so sick of hearing complaints about how so and so gets jealous or mad because blissey too tough. Get stronger as a player. I didnt work my tail off to get my blisseys nerfed because somebody cant beat it.

2 Likes

Couldnt say it better myself.

1 Like

This gym system is terrible. People complained and cried because they cant beat a gym. Me and my daughter took 2 hours to defeat a 10 blissey gym one time and 10 minutes later the team came back to the park and took us out. We wasnt mad. We was excited and pumped up. We took out 10 blisseys. It made me and my daughter stronger

1 Like

Now thats an accomplishment, back then i never even battled gyms. 2016 was a tough year of tough gyms.

1 Like

Thats when gyms were fun and a challenge. Now days people want a cookie if they cant take a gym

1 Like

Dont attack all 6 in a row. Only attack the first untill youve kicked it out. If youre fast enough and its only 1 guy feeding berrys you can kick him out after the 10th berry is fed (if you do it within 30 minutes).

3 Likes

Not really a nerf, it’s didn’t lose anything, only a few pints change in HP. They changed the formula for calculating CP so it lost a ton of CP but that really didn’t translate to a nerf

2 Likes

It lost a ton of defense since it no longer takes weaker and stronger defenses in a 1:7 ratio, but rather in a 3:5 ratio

It will still anger me to no end everytime i look at my 3200 blisseys reduced to sub 2800 runts.

1 Like

If someone is healing the pokemon in the gym you are battling, it is a hint. GO TO ANOTHER GYM!!! Why waste your time. They obviously want to get more time/coins at this point. All part of the game. SMH!

3 Likes

If I’ve got time to burn I like to see how badly they want to keep it.
Once I start I’m in it until the Gym is stripped. Never had one I’ve failed to take down. Most tend to give up after 4-6 rounds.

…Im not sure if i should laugh or cry about that remark :sweat_smile: