Bug Out! Event: April 2nd-9th, Bug-types Galore! | Pokemon GO Hub

2 caterpie
1 rat
1 pincoe
Really hoping to get lucky and snag a scyther but as the event nears I don’t like my odds.

4 Likes

I have to say this was an amazing event, i couldnt find any shinies, but at least i got this BEAST of a heracross.

4 Likes

Has anyone encountered a wild Shuckle during the Bug Out Event? I only saw one on radar during the whole event week, but not actually encountered a wild one.

1 Like

No, I’m fairly sure I haven’t.

1 Like

I have neither. Also not a single Combee. I did also find only one Skorupi.

1 Like

Maybe they were made exclusively from raid during the event week?

1 Like

Good to see I kept the perfect record for the event.

0 Shiny Pincoe at seen 44/34 caught this event
0 Shiny Caterpie at seen 134/114 caught this event
0 Shiny Scyther at seen 102/89 caught this event
0 Shiny anything

1 Like

i found one

1 Like

Results:
0 Combee
0 Shuckle
1 Skorupi
0 Shiny Pineco
0 Shiny Pinsir
0 Shiny Scyther
0 Shiny Caterpie
1 Shiny Alolan Raichu
1 Hundo Scyther

4 Likes

So I’m not the only one with a bunch of dried-up shinyluck :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Did you catch it?

2 Likes

Yes, I did catch that E P I C heracross.

1 Like

You said you found a wild Shuckle, did you catch it? I did not mean the E P I C Heracross :grinning:

2 Likes

I didn’t get any Shinies, but a 100% Yanma encounter from Field Research makes it all better. With a 98% Scizor and hundo Pinsir and Yanmega, there’s only one Bug-type Attacker left worth wanting, but that’s not until Gen 5.

3 Likes

Oh , I found the shuckle in the wild, nothing special.

4 Likes

Glad to have the non-event event (which came in with a whisper) go out with a whimper. It was really starting to bug me.

Got 2 shiny Pinecos out of it. Nothing else. And over a hundred non-shiny Scythers, which were always close to Treeckos on my list of not-worth-the-bother Pokemon.

4 Likes

0 shiny, got some better IV Pokémon but not a great event for me.

1 Like

I’ve got at least a shiny Pineco, but not all what was announced…

1 Like

It’s special during the Bug Out Event, only you here caught it

2 Likes

I still see a lot of Bug types at the moment. I only have yet to see a Pineco, a Shuckle and a Pinsir (I’m not even sure, I might have also found a Pinsir after the event) and then I’ve found every individual Bug type also after the Bug Out event.

4 Likes