Ask 5God ( Helpdesk )

Shit Zu :rofl::rofl:. My favorite nameā€¦ where you able to play while carrying ā€œitā€?

1 Like

No. Had to put phone in pocket. Still had to walk the Yorkie with other hand.

I donā€™t know why that made me giggle, you reckon the dog didnā€™t appreciate being used as an excuse to hatch eggs in a mobile app ā€¦ Iā€™m hoping your dogā€™s not a big mastif or some other big bodied behemoth
EDIT
Dang you must be a savage walker to wear out a terrier :laughing:

My Yorkie is mixed with Malteese, so I guess itā€™s a Morkie. My Shit Zhu is mixed with Bichon, so itā€™s a Shiton. But anyway, the Morkie gets tired faster than the the Shit Zhu. She is normally like a relentless machine during a walk. That is why I was kind of worried about her yesterday. She doesnā€™t quit on me like that.

1 Like

A Shit-on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@5GodLink I have a question, is Raticate or Pidgeot stronger?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll answer this for @5GodLink, Pidgeot cause type and better stats

3 Likes

Thanks @5GodLink :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

lol

4 Likes

@5GodLink do you think a Machop CD with Machamp with Superpower would be as popular as Larvitar CD was?

2 Likes

Possibly even more popular seeing as Machamp is used to take out alot of raid bosses. @Pokemon

3 Likes

Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Will Tangrowth or Togekiss (if it has a fairy fast move) be better in Gen 4 @5GodLink?

2 Likes

They both are suppose to be forces to be rekoned with especially togekiss

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Is Vaporeon or Gyrados better? Think I know thisā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Gyrados crunch shouldnt be under estimated, while Vaporeon has ferocious water moves

1 Like

Let me jump in abit here,. Pidgeot will have mega evolution so itā€™s stronger with potential.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to Machop CD even itā€™s not rare to me.

2 Likes

Gyarados has double weakness to electric, Vaporeon does not??

3 Likes