Answer and make poll (QUESTIONS REQUIRED)

I still can’t figure out how people see that dress as blue and black. I actually think my wife does. I know that it actually is blue and black but I still can’t see it.

1 Like

That’s what I see it as blue black but I am also partially color-blind

I pass all the color blind tests for work every year, but I still see white and gold.

1 Like

Same as that i see it as blue/Black but cant see that it is white/gold. Probably a lighting illusion, but pretty cool

1 Like

It’s witchcraft is what it is lol

You see blue and black? Let’s fight to decide what color it is. Master League

1 Like

Come on boy I’ll take you to school real quick

1 Like

I see that the dress is officially white and gold

1 Like

Well I lost kids let this be a lesson don’t run your mouth the dress is definitely white and gold

1 Like

The funny thing is that it’s blue and black. But now in the Pokémon world, it’s white and gold.

3 Likes

I’m just going to agree i get yelled at about three times a day by the wife that no this is red or no this is blue and no that’s green

OMG. My wife just got new car and she wanted blue. There was a nice blue car in showroom but didn’t have features she wanted. So we ordered her another with what she wanted. But the the difference in 2018 blue and 2019 blue was too much for her after the fact when ordered the car. Just from what she saw online. Luckily when she got the car and saw it IRL she loved it. The blue she got is way better than the one that was in showroom. But I do think females can see color way better than we can.

2 Likes

I understand that we have a GMC Denali SUV and truck bought them at the same time the exact same color but to this day she swears mine is one shade lighter

1 Like

Yes, whenever she shows me a bunch of color swatches and asks me which one is best, I can’t tell difference between them.

1 Like

Iv learn to just go with what ever she say

3 Likes

I see blue & black, dunno what u’re meant to see?

1 Like

Here is a video about it :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDiXQl7grPQ

2 Likes

It’s blue and gold

3 Likes

I see that a bit too
but I see white more

1 Like