EX Raids - Another EX Raid!

Really, I was at Hyde Park on Wednesday. A little annoying

1 Like

What gym did you raid at.If you raided in the welcome to hyde park gym just upgrate the app and you might see the EX PASS pop

Nah, I did a raid at the ā€œMother And Childā€ gym. I think I need to raid more in Central London if theyā€™re giving out some raid passes there

Wish you good luck bro. My first mewtwo is a week away and im really nervous

1 Like

Just relax, and donā€™t panic in the Capturing process. Imagine that youā€™re just catching a Weedle or something, so you donā€™t choke and miss balls. Also, Golden razz every throw. Other than that, you should be fine!

No sponsored Gyms in Australia.

2 Likes

Post a pic of MewTwo when youā€™re done!

Hey JoshHack do a lot of people play pokemon go around Hyde Park, do you know anyone that got an Ex Raid pass in the gym i got mine. I am a little concerned if there will be any players for mewtwo

There should be enough players, just jump into the lobby the second the egg hatches.

I have yet to get a EX Raid pass, I have 85+ legendary raids with 80+ normal raids.
And only two sponsors gym and never a raid when Iā€™m near. What do I need to do

No one can (sadly) Offer you any proper advice. The system, at the present moment, is utterly random. Completely luck based if you get one or not.

I love this game, and I raid a lot by myself/girlfriend.
Itā€™s getting to the point where Iā€™m about to quit

Do people literally not understand that EX Raids are still being tested and not fully released? People need to chill until the full release.

3 Likes

Okay how many Raids have you gotten already.
I have a group of 20 players and over half has 3 or more. Where the other half does not have one. So please tell me how that works.

Itā€™s easy to explain why some have multiples and other none.
Itā€™s random.
Plenty say they will quit but they donā€™t.

I have done one EX raid. Between legendary and standard raids I have done almost 500. That is all beside the point because EX raids are NOT FULLY RELEASED. When they are fully implemented we can figure out how they work. Until then there is no reason to get wound up about them.

Donā€™t worry about what your friends and associates get, just play the game and have fun.

2 Likes

I do so many raidsā€¦and I donā€™t have an ex raid pass yet.
My regular raid badge is at 103 and my legendary raid badge is at 87.
Almost over 200 raids done as well as being level 36 and I STILL donā€™t have one, yet my friend who barely plays or does raids got one. Heā€™s also in his 20s for pokemon. Its really not fair.

Life is not always fair Libby. When the EX Raids are fully released we can see if they will be fair or not, itā€™s unfair to cast judgement on something that is not complete.

1 Like

Sorry @Thorend for interrupting you, but I would think youā€™re too sensitive about complaints on Ex raid system. If thereā€™re no complaints, Niantic may have thought the Ex raid system is without any deficiencies. Consequentially, people will blame Niantic for their ignorance over and over again. As for a successful company Niantic should keep their ears open, listening to our opinions/comments and adjust the gameplay according to our views. I understand why you insist on the view that Ex raid system is in development which all kinds of complaints are irrational. Precisely because it is still testing, complaints/disagreement are commonly seen during this period. When the Ex raid system is formally released, players may see Niantic in a new light.