A thousand year slumber jirachi special research guide

Need two more whismur and 17km on feebas.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on stage 3 now and just need to make 3 great throws in a row.

I hope to reach that later today.
I think Iā€™ll end up getting Jirachi in Japan. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m on stage 4 now. Just need the 50 psychic/ steel PokĆ©mon.

1 Like

Didnā€™t make it to stage 3. Just sitting in the sun with a cold one was just to good. Tomorrow Iā€™ll plow through the last of part 2 and steam on through part 3.

1 Like

I canā€™t even find a whismur to advance from there. Iā€™ve caught nearly 1K PokĆ©mon since the quest chain began, and have only seen 2 whismur :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

It was partly cloudy in the game the whole day and not a single Whismur spawned! Iā€™m stuck on stage 2.

2 Likes

I had a Whismur transform into a Ditto today. Iā€™d have been pissed if I hadnā€™t completed that step this morning. It did take me over 3 days to find 3 Whismur.

2 Likes

The Water Festival has dropped my chances of getting even one Whismur drastically.

2 Likes

^^^ I got one this morning after water festival started. It looks like across the board, people are having trouble finding Whismur.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny because when I first saw the task I thought nothing of it. ā€œPiece of cakeā€, I said to myself ā€¦ lol

1 Like

On top of its rarity now, the problem about Whismur is that no quest would reward it

1 Like

Where I live Whismur has always been spawning much. But right now Iā€™m on holiday and I keep seeing Grass and Fire PokĆ©mon and a few Water types. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Caught my first Whismur tonight. Finally! lol

2 Likes

Another day without Whismur :disappointed:

1 Like

Same hereā€¦

1 Like

Seen none today but I finished it yesterday.

Finished stage 3 also. Just 1,5km walking with a barboach did the trick.

Now 50 steel/psychic are a challenge.

1 Like

Iā€™m on page 4. Need to catch more Steel and Psychic types, but the presence of Slowpoke has been helpful.

1 Like

Need 27 psychic steel types to complete stage 4.

Ran into a girafarig nest today so was able to snaffle the 50 psychics.
On stage 5ā€¦ but Iā€™ve used all my raid passes on 50 fruitless attempts to get a shiny Rayquazaā€¦ so itā€™s gonna take a few daysā€¦

Incidentally, the task about ā€˜WINNINGā€™ 7 battles against other trainers rewarded me with a pass even when I lostā€¦ :man_shrugging: