41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

13 right now, working on 2 more that are closest becoming gold.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Fruit salad is really good especially with rasp berries

A month and a bit later I’ve gone for 113 to 123.
I’ve got 3 more that are very close to going Gold. I few new Gyms have appeared between home and work so still plenty more to do :grinning:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Checked Again, i have 16

1 Like

I have like the worst area for gyms…

I got 42 now.

2 Likes

I almost got a new Golden Gym Badge, and now the Gym turned into a PokeStop! :unamused::frowning:

3 Likes

That sucks

The ones I keep getting knocked out of are other teams trying to turn it gold. But I’ve never seen what you just described.

I once had that as well but the gym became completely removed. Apparently it was a “dangerous location”

That has also happened to me a few times. But this never happened before to me. And I was so close at getting the badge to gold!

3😁

1 Like

Up to 128 now.
I finally finished in a volitle area. The Obsessive nut bags can have their precious Gyms back now (one was getting very upset over it) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’ve been working on 20 different ones spread out over a wide area randomly switching areas. Might be a few weeks but should see a few all go Gold fairly close together though. Have left the new ones close to home alone for now. Will keep them in reserve, no hurry.

42!

2 Likes

The answer to everything

2 Likes

Have you ever read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?

About 30 years ago. And yes. 42 is the answer to everything.

1 Like

One of the areas I’m rubbish at!
Only 15 gold gyms since the gym rework :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes