Raids - Zapdos: show me your catches!

Since we are able to fight and catch Zapdos I wonder who’s already got one.

Show me your catches please!

1 Like

Here he is!

3 Likes

Perfect IV’s, first try

5 Likes

Congrats, that is an awesome catch!

1 Like

Caught 3/4 today. Pretty lucky, exept for the IVs.

4 Likes

2/2 on zapdos so far. I have two of all of them and not by design…I caught my first two lugia and then didn’t catch the next three. Took me 7 tries to get the two articuno and caught two of my first three moltres and then didn’t get another one the next six tries.

3 Likes

Here they are! The one at the bottom is 93IV and I caught it from the first ball. First try. No nice/great/excellent throw. Just pure luck!

3 Likes

So…I went 9/9 then missed the 10th yesterday. Got him today. Haven’t seen a perfect one yet, but caught my wife an 1898 when she handed me her phone with 3 balls left. Which is pretty close. Best part? It was also our anniversary. :blush::v:t3:

6 Likes

After 5 attempts I finally got my first one:

Hunting time for a better one!

1 Like

So many envy sensations… grrrr, a want one too!!!

Recommend traveling to nearest city and join group raids, before Zapdos leaves on Monday.

I would like to do so, but I’m on holiday until september with my family at a lonely beach without pokestops and gyms…

I’ve done okay, 8 for 12 raids.

3 Likes

8/10 with a 98 and 96. Zapdos has been good to me.

3 Likes

Just caught my 100% Zapdos! So scared I wasn’t gonna get him: caught him when I had 3 balls left! Makes up for catching only 80% or under Lugias haha.

3 Likes