Wobbuffet wearing Lipstick! (And other gender differences)

Exactly as the title states. Caught one. I’m like “WTF! Did this thing always have that?!”

Checked up. It was a girl. Looked in my inventory. My one good saved is a boy with no lipstick. Have girl buffets always had lipstick? I just never bothered to notice? Is this new?

I’ve never heard of any other costume or cosmetic differences within species other then pikachu hats and shiny fish. Discovery?

I snapped a pic. Just got a new phone and don’t feel like imgur hassling.

6 Likes

All part of the male female differences some pokemon have.
Murkrow female hat is smaller
magicarp whiskers are white for female gold for male
gyrados whiskers blue for male white for female
Pickahu has heart shape on end of tail
Raichu has no sharp point at tip of tail for female
wooper has smaller side whisker for female
The list goes on. Congrats on a female wobbuffet

5 Likes

Haha, yes all the girls of Wobbuffet have this lipstick.
I’m a collector and allways store one of both gender (when I find them and there are both).
There are some others with gender-differences, as Doduo, the boy has a dark neck, the girl ones is of a clear brown.
The Sneasel boy has a long feather on his head, the girl a short one.
And don’t forget Pikachu, the boy has a clean cutted tail, the girl has one in form of a heart.

2 Likes

LOL, I got one of those the first day gen 2 launched! So weird but funny!

Been around for 10 years at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Until I had not catched a Sneasel-girl, I had no idea that there were differences… But really, the Wobbuffet is a little bit strange, it remembers me of Freddie Mercury (don’t ask me why)

haha, I checked the sound she makes but that can’t be the reason :slight_smile:

Noo, I believe it’s because of one song where Freddy acts in the video as waitress cleaning the dust in a house…

2 Likes

:notes: I WANT TO BREAK FREE :notes:

2 Likes

Eso eeees… That’s it :joy_cat:
Do you understand now?

1 Like

I do! I can see why she/it reminds you of him.

1 Like

Lolz. Stop melting the millennials brains!

1 Like

Hahahaha, pleeease, don’t take it bad, it’s so nice to find something funny. And you can be shure, it`s not because of you, only you have put the “Rolling Stone”… :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Haha, If you just noticed this I’m guessing you don’t know there’s a difference in your Sudowoodos :smiley: Check that out… imagine when Torchic comes :v … It’s like a little feather on it’s butt. :see_no_evil:

Yeah, the branches on their head are a little bit smaller in the girl.
Here is complete list in Gen I and Gen II:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_gender_differences

Nice did a quick check of some i didn’t notice, looks like all those are covered.

I need to start looking at them more.

And, I honestly didn’t know multiple accounts on the same device was against ToS.

I mean…they allow it. Ever try it? Signing out and signing in is easy as pie, with prompts and an sort down of all the accounts that have been used. It seems silly to ban someone for an activity that they allow fully to be used in the first place. Like, maybe they should try to actually put a stopper in that, ya think?

I think one of the main problems I had with people hating on multi account users, by calling them dirty cheaters, was that it is achieved only through legit work. It isn’t a quick hax to an unfair advantage. It isn’t a quick anything actually.

But it is dishonest and I’ve sworn off of shaving at the least. They…just do a lot of good for the raid meta is all.

Lol! If you want to know about cosmetics you can visit: http://thefashionupdates.com/

I think gender differences are interesting on Pokémon

All female wobuffet’s have lipstick while males have no lipstick. If you look in the pokedex you could find some funny gender difference, like a female pikachu has a heart on its tail.