What would the next years Ultra Reward be?

What would the next years Ultra Reward be,of there will be a 2019 Summer Tour?

Thanks for re-opening :grin:

1 Like

Johto Pokemon everywhere, legendaries in raids, regionals in eggs and Unown event.

1 Like

I think Hoenn

Who says they are doing exactly the same next year? They might make a new theme for their events next year, maybe they even start new events like this much earlier (Christmas, New Year’s Eve,…)

We can be sure though they will be doing another Go Fest and there will be Safari Zones again. The Safari Zones will then get either Heracross or one of the Gen 3 regionals (I’d love to have some Relicanths…), whereas the Go Fest might get a regional that is coming with Gen 4.

The problem with these events and bonusses is that people won’t be happy any more, no matter how much they get…They always want more than last time.
We had three small events for grinding + 3 legendary days and now we get Mewtwo in regular raids and regionals from 7k eggs - so how to top this?

If they really try to do the same again, we’d have 3 legendary days with Raikou, Entei and Suicune (with their shinies of course) all of them during a weeklong event with extra XP/candy/stardust and as an Ultra Bonus? There is no Johto Pokémon that is as legendary and highly desired by everyone like Mewtwo is, so that’s very hard… maybe they then just switch to Deoxys (it makes sense to have a full month of it, since there are different forms), and they could have the Johto regionals in eggs (only Corsola and Heracross, and Europe already had Corsola, so it wouldn’t be that great of a bonus…). I’m not sure, but I don’t think they’d do it this way. They did it different from last year, so I guess they won’t just copy this year’s summer tour.

I was just joking. I don’t think they will do exactly the same event again. We can only guess what they’ll think up next. But we’ll eventually be able to complete the Johto Pokedex.

But they’d be very stupid NOT to do something similar… So we can definitely expect more of those legendary raid days, but maybe we don’t have to wait until next year.

1 Like

Yes, who knows what the game will look like next year and what new features will be incorporated.

Whatever it is next year, there will surely be some who complain about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 62 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.