What Spawned? 🤔

First wild ever:

3 Likes

I like the grass event. I’ve caught 2 Exeggutors since last night, that I can actually leave in gyms. It’s raining here today, so I’ve caught over a dozen Lotads which rarely ever spawn here.

Look! There’s another one!

2 Likes

3 Likes

A regular exeggutor I’ve found before. That alola exeggutor is the first wild ever.

They are rare, but since grass event started, I got 3 long necks.

1 Like

Before today, I didn’t have enough Lotad candy to evolve 1 Ludicolo. Now I have enough for 2.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah, it does spawn more especially under rainy weather, it is a fun Pokémon by simply just looking at its eyes

Lol but not for me

1 Like

Here’s a few noteworthy spawns I’ve encountered recently.
Alolan Exeggcutor, Cacturne, Gloom, Nuzleaf, & a bunch of eggzecute cacnea bellsprout etc. Ralts, combee, & craniados spawned while I was spinning stops/gyms too. Nothing with high IV% *except for a wurmple-> it resisted capture fervently so I scanned it…98% haha! where’d my luck go?!? lmao

1 Like

I found a oddish

5 Likes

Caught over 30+ Treeko and nothing special. No shiny no perfect iv pkmn go be gettin me upset.

1 Like

I am not surprised you didn’t get any shinies. It sometimes takes way more encounters before your find the Shiny forme. Also during Community Days.

2 Likes

I am, i caught 2 shiny swinubs back to back and caught about 27 that i transferred and evolved one of them. But whatever my luck has been bad lately with pkmn go.

1 Like

Even then. Do not think it’s supposed to be easy to get Shinies. The back to back Shiny Swablu was just pure luck.

3 Likes

I caught nearly 2000 swablu to get 2 shiny ones. It’s random and it sometimes takes a lot of work to get shiny versions. Be patient, if you put in the work you’ll get one. :wink:

5 Likes

2 Likes

nothing spawned rip