What’s your legendary top 12?

How many legendary raids have you done total?

Level 28

Becouse I have captured my third Mewtwo, second weather boosted one, and have caught multiple extra Legendaries, I am posting for the second time my top 12 Legendaries.

When you only have 6 :sob:

2 Likes

8 now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have 6…

I still don’t have 12 Legendaries yet. Kids are already out of school tomorrow because of snow so that may change.

Dude I wanna see how many groudon and kyogre raids specific you did lol. 95 kyogre encounters and no perfect, 2 98s that ran and ended up powering up the first one I caught the day he was released.

1 Like

86 kyogre and 79 groudon. But cought my 100 iv in the first 50 raids

Hoping to catch up on some previous legendaries through quests

I’ve done one legendary raid…

1 Like

A little late to the party but here is my top legendary squad

2 Likes

A 98% shiny lugia?! Your luck is off the scale!

1 Like

Lol thanks! You want to know the funny thing?? I was raiding for a friend and caught a perfect shiny Lugia for him… you can imagine how salty I was about it before I had gotten my first shiny Lugia! I think karma paid me back for that one :smile:

2 Likes

Damn, that Latios is amazing, lucky you

Also… Why do people power up Lugia?

/var/folders/vw/83v9jkzj4y7crrr6_8jbymhm0000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_3787.jpeg

1 Like

Thank you! It was indeed a lucky catch :ok_hand:t3: weather boosted too!
Lugia is a good tank at the end of a psych squad to solo Machamp. Plus, if you had a 98% shiny Lugia wouldn’t you want to admire it at the top of your list too? Lol

1 Like

:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
This makes rurals reaaaly jealous

1 Like

Not only rurals. Even hardcore raiders like me are jealous of that. i’m at 420 legendary raids and counting : 1 x 100% IV caught, 2 fled. Even getting a 98% or 96% is hard for me with my luck

1 Like