What Psychic Pokémon should you be catching the most during the current psychic event?

• Jynx
  • Abra
  • Exeggcute
  • Ralts
  • Beldum
  • Others, please specify

0 voters

Unown lol

All i think

Beldum is the best of them, but we will have CD anyways so…

Ralts is a good candy farmer TBH,good for Ralts CD if it will be in a CD.

Well Gardevoir is near useless without a CD (due treatment of TTar, I wouldnt be surprised if its Fast Fairy move would be locked behind a CD)

Drowzee cause of the shiny chance. MAYBE Ralts cause of gym defence but thats pretty much it.

You didn’t say slowpoke and NATU!

They are under the option “others, please specify”.

Ok, good, just trying to express Pokemon Equality

I see

Beldum (the most useful imo);
Abra (they are simply cool and fun, and takes only one ball at any time).

Yeah, one and done for Abra

Does anyone think that they’d create an Abra Comm day, because I evolved a 98 OV Kadabra yesterday wondering if they did have a CD 4 Abra, what would it be?

Yeah, given the idea of CD, I’m now reluctant to evolve 1st stage to 2nd stage especially for those meta ones without CD yet.

I don’t think that they’d give a CD to the following 4 Pokemon, Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, and Oddish. At the same time, the fact that their shinies haven’t been released seem kind of Oddish indeed.

Not seeing many Ralts. I caught 2 in 4 hours before the event started and I’ve caught 4 in 2 1/2 days during the event. Plenty of Slowpoke, Abra, Drowzee and Natu.
Not sure why I’m getting quite a few Alola Geodudes as they are Ground /Electric. I’m not getting any monster CP’s on these like their Kanto cousins either.

I was wondering that too. Also a lot of Shuppets are appearing here right now. :face_with_monocle:

Not only Alolan Geodude, also Alolan Diglett as well.

I almost have caught enough Ralts to evolve my Gallade when Gen 4 drops.