What is your favorite Johto Pokémon?

I LOVE Heracross!Its awesome in attack and its my favorite Johto Pokémon!

2 Likes

DEFINITELY Heracross @Kevin260709

1 Like

Although I do not have one…

1 Like

Wish i had one…:woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Same… Will probably only get one from trading??

1 Like

Ampharos

1 Like

It would be a 3 way tie between Ampharos, Slowking, and Quagsire.

Feraligtr, and it still is one of my favorites Pokémon ever.

Umbreon paws down. n.n

4 Likes

One of my all-time favorite, Tyranitar!

1 Like

Is this gen 1??Since when?

And you have gone to the wrong topic…

I like most pokemon from type 2 and help them get help now and give pidgey with 75% iv !!!

1 Like

Cant you just post your favorite Kanto pokemon in the favorite kanto pokemon topic…

Tyranitar because it is usefull for me…

Tyranitar! Lugia and Ho-Oh don’t even compare to his strength. I also don’t need a bunch of Pokemon nerds telling me I’m wrong because I only play this game and have Level 25 Lugia and Ho-Oh because they were weather boosted. My Tyranitars are all over 3000 CP (except for my shiny) and they all do awesome on raids. I already have a Pokemon nerd at home who plays all the games and always tells me I’m wrong; my 10 year old son.

3 Likes

Probably a tie between Espeon and sneseal

2 Likes

I think I like photography as slow as I want to get one but I have no one but no injustice

2 Likes

Dark/ground type. Its slow. Doesnt guarantee hits. But once it does. Great amount of damage. But if fight gets hold of us we are done. Fighting types are dark weakness. But water or leaf type hits Tyranitar. Then it faints faster than umbreon.

1 Like

That’s cool. I’m know everything about Pokemon, (does that make me a nerd???) but agree that tyranitar is strongest gen2