What do you do with all your shinies?

No, he just needs to get beat with the stick.

Lol just make him walk your dogs. I make my lil brother-in-law walk my cat sometimes funny as hell to see

I need to walk the dogs so I don’t keep getting so fat.

Fat is in now bro

All bout that dad bod lol

1 Like

Lol good 1

I keep them all!

1 Like

Its cool if you have the storage space

1 Like

I’m at the stage where I’m considering trashing a few.

I have plenty of space, so I keep them all. I’ve traded one (a Wingull - I had 4) so far.

I give them to team rocket

2 Likes

I have plenty of space but I trash most of them. I don’t like most shinies. If trading taxes were cheaper I’d trade but honestly, trash mainly. Or if they are lucky and are useful for PvP then I’ll keep it.

1 Like

I’ve never trashed a shiny. Even if I didn’t need it, someone would want it for trade.

1 Like

I have trashed a total of 2 CD shinies

1 Like

Yeah, I trade my unwanted Shinies to my son.

1 Like

I’ve kept them all until now. I might let the professor make smoothies from some in the future, not sure yet.

2 Likes

Shiny are like popping candy in smoothies.

1 Like

I keep them but I need to upgrade storage space

1 Like

For any kind that I get more than one I try to evolve one to each evolution level. From each CD I keep the best 2 or 3 (‘best’ being highest IV or single-digit IV). The rest go the professor to free valuable storage slots and get a candy.

Whether the professor makes smoothies with them, performs scientific research with them, donates them to a zoo, or brings them to a protected wild-pokemon refuge is his business, not mine… :roll_eyes:

1 Like