What Are Your Goals For Pokemon Go?

99% of that is imposible
Blablablabla 30 charecters

1. I already completed almost 90% of my Living Pokedex.
  2. With the current S/2 cell research, weā€™re deep in the knowledge of biomes, spawns, and weather.
  3. Most people in my neighborhood already recognize the Quagsire from a mile away.
  4. In my Discord server, Iā€™m one of the people they tag when they have a question about Pokemon GO.
  5. This one is almost impossible
  6. If I play long enough, this is achievable.
    So the reality is that only one of my goal is almost impossible.
3 Likes

Most of them aten personal goals and no pokemon goals and in Evert post or reply ofbu I found misstakes of u cause u dont Know enough

Until they release Celebi only one is somewhat unobtainable.
The rest, it looks like you have under control (just smash out those raids - Iā€™m trying to do 2 of each raid per day & Iā€™m a long way from reaching Gold on either raid badge :joy:)

2 Likes

First of all, half of the goals are in the game itself (#1, #5, and #6 to be exact), second, the game itself blends in real life. Itā€™s Pokemon GO. You interact with real life places with real life people. Having a goal that is just within the game is somewhat boring. Anyone can be level 40 if you play long enough. Itā€™s better to have goals that are ā€œpersonalā€ because these goals will help you be truly happy, and not keep complaining to Niantic. Lastly, of course itā€™s personal. Duh. Goals are the object of a personā€™s ambition or effort; an aim or desired result. Itā€™s SUPPOSED to be personal

PS, make sure you understand everything I posted first before you say 99% or most because if you really understood my post, everything you said was wrong. 99% of my goals are not impossible and half of the goals is not ā€œmostā€

1 Like

@ysmaelbp According to your goals, I think at least half of them are attainable.

1. 100% filling your pokedex could rather be possible or vise versa, depends on how will Niantic release Mythical Pokemon
  2. With the help of Go Hub and other Pokemon Go database, you may obtain info about raids, nests & more
  3. This is the easiest goal to achieve. Just take part in the active role of Pokemon Go.
  4. "
  5. Well, letā€™s see what will Niantic do for Mythical Pokemon like Celebi. Personally, I think itā€™s possible to capture Shiny Celebi in the future.
  6. Try harder and youā€™ll reach it one day.
1 Like

The first one is a Living Pokedex, which means owning every copy of Pokemon in your storage. I already have almost all of them, just missing out on Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Golem, and other Pokemon Iā€™ve yet to have a dex entries. I already have Nidoking, Golem, and Nidoqueen in storage, but I need to have a separate non-high IVs copy of each Pokemon. For example I have lots of Dragonite I use for attack, and I also have a non High IV Dragonite just for the Living Pokedex.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot of a portion of my Living Pokedex

I totally agree with you, being a Dragon tamer is the only thing that has me currently playing pokemon go.

Get any legendary (and again, 30 character limit thingy, why we still have it?)