Verification my trainer rewards account

anyone here took part in my trainer rewards program. my account is active. but after upgrading system, they request to verification with phone number and i can not verify it with with my phone number. what kind of phone i have to fill in like: 6438889897 is that true? or i have to fill with telephone code area

What are you talking about[quote=“quangkhjeu, post:1, topic:816, full:true”]
anyone here took part in my trainer rewards program. my account is active. but after upgrading system, they request to verification with phone number and i can not verify it with with my phone number. what kind of phone i have to fill in like: 6438889897 is that true? or i have to fill with telephone code area
[/quote]

What are you talking about?

It seems that Sprint and Boost Mobile give awards in US, when you register in their web and catch a Pokemon inside their stores…
It’s only a guess, that’s what I understand from the webside of https://www.mytrainerrewards.com/app

Lol, i never heard about these reward programs or what is it called, isnt it cheating or using 3rd party programs?

It wouldn’t be a surprise for me, if it is a strange form of cheating.
But as in the other forms of cheating, I don’t like them, but I let everybody live like he wants, always when it doesn’t has influence over my way to do the things.