Events - Valentines Day and February Events

I couldn’t play and I’m glad I didn’t make time for this event because I have heard the Shiny rate was pretty poor.

At least for me it was better, 2 raid -> 2 shiny = 100% ratio

But as allways, it’s only luck, not the true ratio

Zero for zero here; a wedding took priority for me.

Thoughts of sneaking a phone on mute into the ceremony crossed my mind; but I cringed to imagine the possible fallout from having “I hereby pronounce you… SHINY LICKY!!!”

2 Likes

It should have been 1/10 on average. I saw more people in our local group who had more than 1 shiny so i think it would be arround that number.

1 Like

We did 6 Lickitung raids with the free passes (day before + 5 free), we were a group of 4 accounts and we all went out with zero shinies, that was 0 / 24 chances :expressionless:
Alomomola is not impossible to find, up to now I have 6… But Audino keeps evading me…
I’m hatching like crazy, too, just in case I’d get one from there… but nothing… At least I finally got my shiny Luvdisk…
But making a useless (?) Pokémon as rare a Gible is just stupid…

Yeah, I saw an Audino in the Sightings Friday morning, but I couldn’t go to it, so I thought I’d get one later this weekend. Well, I haven’t seen one since.

That’s why I rushed like crazy, when I saw the first Alomomola in the sightings… I was afraid, I might not get one later…
Well… still no Audino around, but at least I saw one in a gym today… So it seems it’s not a myth…

I caught an Audino in the wild first day of the event and just hatched one today. Haven’t seen any since or heard of anyone in my raid group hatching one

Wasn’t able to catch or hatch one during the entire event. I always had an eye on the sightings, I reached the gift opening limit on 2 of those 4 days and hatched whatever they gave to me… Nothing…
Today (after the event!) on the train to work when I definitely wouldn’t be able to go anywhere I had the shadow in the sightings… :rage:
Audino and me are probably not going to be friends…

i had the same issue but got lucky last night: hatched 2. So now me and my GF at least have one.

I ended op with 6/35 shiny.:star_struck: And a 7th from an egg…:expressionless:

1 Like