User appreciation

@5GodLink for all the bomb topics i make. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@5GodLink for his selfconfidence :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I dont do these alot, but shoutout to @JoshHack in this time of despair with all these “add me as friend” topics :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for keeping us safe :wink:

8 Likes

I want to thank all @moderators because of always split and merge add me as friend topics :smiley:. Thanks for doing these things so fast​:wink::wink:

7 Likes

I would like to thank @SnivyStar for always being friendly and stuff.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for making this forum great :star:

3 Likes

I give thanks to mainly @KingQ07 , @Jormdeworm , who made me want to join the forum in the first place after reading their posts and fun ideas. but yeah, thanks to @everyone too!

5 Likes

The first,Second and 3th goes out to @KingQ07 @Brobraam and @Jormdeworm for always liking my posts and being nice to me.
The 4th and 5th goes out to @bagguille @Mapman42 for making go hub articles.
The 6th goes out to @apavlinovic for opening thw forums.
The 7th and 8th goes out to @Thorend and @JoshHack for moderating so well.
The 9th and 10th will go out to @Robdebobrob and @Punica for helping me with EX raid cells .

7 Likes

I’m thankful for the existence of this forum, and for the resource it’s been for learning how others handle the issues I tend to run across in game play.

Particular thanks to the expert players who have shown patience with both newbies and casual players.

4 Likes

Thanks to:
@Kevin260709 The other ralts lover
@Jormdeworm and @Brobraam the other dutch guys
@pokemon the nice guy
@Necrozmadabest for his good ideas and for helping me

3 Likes

I’d like to say thanks to all the newcomers that put their trainer codes in the friend code megathread instead of posting it just somewhere.

7 Likes

Thanks! You convinced @Kevin260709 to switch his profile picture to a shiny ralts when you posted one.

4 Likes

And im 11th yay.

4 Likes

@5GodLink for being a king.

4 Likes

Thats nice of you…

2 Likes

I’ve muted that topic😝

1 Like

What topic this one?

1 Like

Thanks for being the only person who appreciated me @KingQ07

2 Likes

Oh, because you can still see the duplicate topics! I get it now… I will do the same but how do you mute again?

3 Likes