Update Pokémon GO; Niantic Kids will now be able to participating in Trainer Battles

Below the full article:

How can my child access social features such as Friends, Gifting, and Trading?

If your child logs into Pokémon GO using Niantic Kids, you can opt into enabling social features such as Friends, Gifting, and Trading and Trainer Battles for your child in the Niantic Kids Parent Portal. You can also revoke your child’s access to these features at any time.

If you enable social features on your child’s account, your child’s friends will see your child’s Trainer profile and limited information about the location where your child initially collected Pokémon or Gifts. When your child makes new friends, you will receive a digest email listing the new friendships your child has made that day.

At this time, this functionality is only available for Niantic Kids accounts. We hope to make it available to Pokémon Trainer Club accounts in the future.

Source
Twitter message

3 Likes

Lets see how long I need to wait for PTC to be fixed as well.

1 Like

If they read Twitter, soon. Otherwise around Christmas, don’t know what year that will be.

I hope This summer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.