Unpopular Pokémon We Now Have That'll Be Hot In Gen 4

Yes, you really are. But that’s okay. Ill evolve them for the XP.

She?! Mismagius has a gender ratio of 1to 1

I wonder what the cp will be of my 3007 Rhydon when I evolve it. Surely they must nerf it or Rhyperior will be op.

1 Like

It might be a high CP Pokemon like Slaking but will actually be useful in Gym Battles.

Didn’t shuckle make rare candies by distilling berry juice in his shell?

1 Like

That is in Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal

My maxed 100 Piloswine is READY!

I really need a good Magmar though, Magmortar is pretty awesome

5 Likes

Even with quests it’s not enough. The drop rate for rare candy isn’t high enough and playing in rural areas still sucks. They need to put themselves in a rural trainers shoes.

You forgot lickitung<lickylikcy nosepass<phobopass
murkrow<honchokrow
Male ralts < gallade
Female snorunt<Frosslass
Aipom<ambipom

1 Like

Actually I did add murkrow. The others I left out because they really won’t be priorities to many.

Probably 3400. I don’t see them nerfing it. Kyogre and groudon are over 4000 and they weren’t nerfed. Rhyperior maxes at under 3900 so I think we’re safe.

Well, this one WILL Be hot/useful

1 Like

But they did nerf Groudon and Kyogre

@ImNotReallyANerd, mb, didn’t see that you had add him, hard to keep track of who added what

1 Like

Useful how? As a defender?

Yes, decent stats (as far as I remember) and wide movepool can make this thing an annoying defender
The problem is, it shares the same weaknesses as other main defenders, and its even a downgrade when compared to them

That all depends on what they do with the gym system. Machamp vs lickilicky? Easy peezy.

Wow I had no idea. They should do the same with slaking and give him some decent STAB moves.

Excuse my ignorance, but are these direct evolutions (Rhyhorn-Rhydon-Rhyperior) or split (Oddish-Gloom-Vileplume OR Bellossom)?

The only split evolutions are male kirlia into gallade and female snorunt into froslass I believe

2 Likes