Unova Pokemon movesets and other data is up!

Other takeaways is we have a list of which Pokemon need a Unova Stone to evolve:

• Pansage
  • Pansear
  • Panpour
  • Munna
  • Minccino
  • Eelektrik
  • Lampent

Also, it’s been confirmed that Larvesta needs 400 Candy to evolve into Volcarona. No real surprise there.

More news as it is mined. Stay tuned!

EDIT: Thanks for the move to the correct topic. My brain has shorted out from this awesome news. XD

I am so hyped for gen 5 now

Well, I sure know what will I spend my Unova stones on

I hope the stones aren’t too difficult or random to obtain. I want a high IV Eelektross and Chandelure! lol

At least it’s only seven so far. From what I can tell, the only two Pokemon in Unova that require an item to evolve is Cottonee and Petilil, but they require the Sun Stone which is something we already have.

Yeah, it’s not a long list so far. I’m also glad that it’s something like the elemental monkeys, which I’m not all that excited to obtain.

I’ll get the entries for sure, and then hold just enough for potential hundos, because you know, a hundo is a hundo. XD

Same on both counts! I’ll just be using my Unova stones on everything else first. :smiley:

I swear, if I get a hundo monkey…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.