Friendship status

I got 1 ultra friend too, but my other friends or at about 4 to 5 days until ultra friend

1 Like

Go Hub member?

I just reached level 40, thanks to my ultra friends. :grinning: And I completely forgot how many items you get. Iā€™m at 2178 now. :rofl:

Iā€™m excited about level 40, but, honestly, I think that those friendship levels give too many XP. You can send a maximum of 100 gifts per day and open 20. If you have a pokestop at home or at work, you could, theoretically, make up to 12.000.000 XP in one month with relatively low effort. Thatā€™s too much, in my opinion.

1 Like

True. But this could help rural with no stops. Congrats on TL 40!:wink: Iā€™m on level 34 :grin:

Tomorrow Iā€™ll finally become Ultra Friends with my son and then Iā€™ll be 8 days out from the next one.

3 Likes

Me? Just kiddin.

We are 23 days away. My fault because I want that LA egg to trade. Iā€™m also trying to manage a 200 friend list and be fair to everyone.

4 Likes

Finally got my first Ultra Friend. We did trade too for a lot less dust.

2 Likes

Your son I assume?

Of course. But I am 7 days away on a 2nd one. Iā€™m slowly getting close on a few others too. Itā€™s hard not being able to raid everyday.

2 Likes

I love the xp from friends, i have got over 500k just by timing lucky eggs.

1 Like

Anybody who can explain how the friend level XP works? Thx

This shows xp and rewards for each level.

4 Likes

How do i know how when i will reach the next level to time use of lucky egg. :smiley:

Or in other way, whats the best tip for timing it, if you know what i mean.

And the release of XP points you get reaching next friend level is done on opening recived gift? just wondering when to activate my eggā€¦

2 Likes

If you click on the friend and click the hearts it will tell you how many days remain ubtil the next friendship level is reached.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s clear, but you donā€™t know when the other one will open your gift or send you hisā€¦

then we have to time it togheter right? open at same time? or can i let the other person open and i open mine and get the points? just wondering how it works to get the best out of itā€¦

1 Like

i have 2 or three ultra friends

For people i personally know I coordinate with them so we can both use lucky eggs if we want and both get the most out of it.

1 Like

Yeah but when does pokemon app ā€œactivateā€ next friend level? ther is no like timerā€¦ if i send you an gift does gift opening triger move to next friend level? im struggeling to get how it works and how to time it just right.

1 Like