Trading - Will It Break The Game?

Stay on topic or Iā€™ll close the thread.

1 Like

OMG I GOT A HERACROSS FROM TRADING!im so happy

on your PTC account or your other account?

Y
Just asking for it is breaking the rulesā€¦ He has not to have more than one account.

1 Like

The other one :grinning:

One more of this, and I will ask to act against you. Acting against the rules, and adding and emoticon laughing is everything but not as we want to see here.

1 Like

I had multiple account a while ago but stopped now.

I think everybody can have as many accounts as he wants.

But he has NOT to speak about them, nor using the results of them, here in this Forum!

Do what you want, but donā€™t cry if you have problems because of this behaviour.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t there a hard level limit already? Not allowing friends until level 30 would seem to be enough to prevent a level 1 trainer from getting a mewtwo.

Maybe a traded mon should be leveled-down to the receiving trainerā€™s level (if not already there), and only allow trading mons to trainers whose level is sufficient to encounter those mons in the wild?

Disparity in value between what users trade might be too hard to evaluate (e.g. trading a 99-IV Pigey for a shiny Kyogre), since ā€˜value is in the eye of the beholderā€™ (what a particular mon might be worth to one player might be vastly different from what itā€™s worth to another).

1 Like

Spoofers already trading. Legit players just gotta tell a spoofer their street/coordinates and bam your trading an invisible trainer for a mon

Even if this happens you are either limited by the amount of startdust it costs to get legendary or shiny PokƩmon or you run the risk of getting a weak/bad IV specimen from the trade.

I donā€™t see this as a game breaking issue.

2 Likes

me neither

1 Like

The limit is being lowered to level 10, making it accessible to anyone whoā€™s played a couple days.

No kidding? The level 21 trainer I know who got a little ticked off yesterday when the game told him to try again after level 30 should be pleased to hear that.

Yep, it started with level 40 in last-second beta and the level limit has continually been decreasing so far. I think itā€™s at 10 already

1 Like

One of my friendā€™s level 16 account traded with his main one at around 9pm bst last night

1 Like

Reinstalling app allows to change age?

It allows you to set a birthday. I donā€™t know if that counts.

2 Likes